What This Episode Is About
We’re often told that we should make provisions for our families after we die, but most of us start this process too late.
When is the ideal time to plan your family’s financial future?
How should you go about this process, and what are some important things to know?
On this episode, Aaron Chapman returns to the show to discuss how you can pass down wealth to your family for generations to come.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why your family should have a plan if something were to happen to you
- How to get your kids involved in handling some of your affairs now so that they’re prepared
- The importance of a ‘bloodline trust’, and what it means for your legacy
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- To find out more about Aaron, go to: www.aaronbchapman.com
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies