What This Episode Is About
In the 1990s, the ‘4% rule’ promised to keep people afloat during a 30-year retirement, but now things have changed considerably.
Why is the 4% rule less relevant now?
What are the alternatives you can use today?
On this episode, author and Professor of Retirement Income, Wade Pfau, shares why we should rethink the 4% rule and some other retirement strategies we’ve grown accustomed to.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why we need to rethink traditional retirement planning methods
- Better tools for retirement income
- Why your investment advisor isn’t happy about this new information
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- To learn more about Wade, head to: https://retirementresearcher.com/about/
- Check out his White Paper HERE
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies