What This Episode Is About
For business owners, it can be difficult to share the struggles of entrepreneurship with friends or family who aren’t a part of the same journey.
How can peer groups help entrepreneurs find a place where they can fit in and make lifelong business partners?
What can be learned from these groups?
What sets successful entrepreneurs apart from the rest?
In this episode, Victoria Downing shares how to tap into the knowledge and support of others to succeed.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The value that peer groups provide to entrepreneurs
- How the numbers can tell the story of a company
- The two types of business models
- Why it’s important for our business to be able to run without us
- What sets successful entrepreneurs apart from the rest