What This Episode Is About
Once your life insurance policies have been set up, it’s still important to maximize the use of your money in other ways.
How can you use property management as a vehicle for financial freedom?
How can we build a system that can be scaled, allowing us to stop trading time for money?
On this episode, we talk with Mike Kelley who shares how he is building a real estate empire and the systems he has put in place to make it happen.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The necessity of specialized knowledge
- The difference between being busy with a purpose and being distracted
- How to move from employee to owner/investor
- Why we must do our due diligence with tenants
- How to invest in a way that brings in stability and predictability of income
- The importance of hiring someone to take on the tasks we’re doing so we’re not trading time for money
- How to move into true investor status
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies