What This Episode Is About
We all have hobbies. Hobbies can relax us, let us express our creativity, or help us release stress, but can they also bring in passive income?
We’re exploring this topic with our guest, Jamey Reynolds. Jamey has challenged the conventional wisdom as it relates to hobbies, and he’s brought us along with him.
If you’re an avid listener of the show, you’ve heard us mention that we’ve gotten involved with the cattle industry. Well, that’s thanks to Jamey and his desire to create passive income from his hobby.
In this episode, Jamey discusses why he decided to start Iron City Cattle, how it creates passive income for him, and why we should all be looking for ways to generate income from our hobbies.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How Jamey turned his hobby into something that made him money
- How Jamey is disrupting the cattle industry
- Why you don’t need to be an expert in your industry to make money
- The importance of looking for the gaps in your industry or niche
- How Jamey’s approach can be applied to other industries or hobbies
- The ways Jamey’s hobby cattle business led to additional unexpected revenue streams
- How Jamey’s business is set-up to create passive income
- Iron City Cattle
- The 10x Mind Expander by Dan Sullivan
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 037: 10X Mind Expander for Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 035: Networking to Build Your Business
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!