What This Episode Is About
Modern estate planning is inherently outdated.
How can you find an effective way to plan your estate, that works in our current market and society?
How do you assist your family after you graduate from this life- without passing on unharnessed wealth?
On this episode, Managing Partner and co-founding attorney at York Howell & Guymon, Andrew Howell is here to share how you can plan your estate efficiently.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The dangers of unharnessed wealth
- The importance of having core values as a family
- Why you need to allow for your children’s individuality
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Buy a copy of Andrew’s book here.
- You can also email Andrew directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies