What This Episode Is About
Many argue that blogging is no longer profitable, but our guest is the living proof that blogging is still in its blooming phase.
In this episode, Michelle Schroeder-Gardner talks about how she paid off her college debt and started a blogging business that now earns over $100k per month.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why business owners are so interested in investing in bloggers and online influencers
- The truth about passive income
- How bloggers make money
- The challenges of working remotely
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Michelle’s Blog, Making Sense of Cents
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
- Ibbotson Study on How Much Can You Safely Withdrawal In Retirement
- William Bengen study October 1994 “Determining withdrawal rates using Historical Data”
- Wade Pfau’s White Paper on Using Life Insurance In Retirement
- Wade Pfau’s Research on the 4% Rule
- Mike Michalowicz’s book Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies