What This Episode Is About
Too many people are stuck in the cadence of life and have shut off their imagination, acting as mere robots.
When you think of the most successful people you know, how many of them lack imagination?
How can you tap back into your imaginative abilities after years of suppressing or ignoring them?
If you could only spend the money that was produced by a pool of money you managed how well would you live?
On this episode, we’re reflecting on page 14 of Nelson Nash’s Becoming Your Own Banker.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The importance of utilizing your imagination, and the cost for not having it
- Why you need to carve out time to think
- How to break out of the cycle and gain a new perspective with your money
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker
- Video example of Russ explaining the True Cost of Paying Cash vs Using a Whole Life Policy
- Nelson Nash’s Website
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies