What This Episode Is About
So many people struggle to solve their financial problems simply because they’re not acknowledging the issues present.
Once you do identify them, how can you approach money in new ways? How should you be addressing debts?
On this episode, we’re discussing Chapter 4 of Becoming Your Own Banker.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why we must acknowledge a financial problem in order to solve it
- How living off 70% worked so well for the Richest Man of Babylon
- The importance of being around the right people and constantly learning
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Watch Russ show how taxes, debt, and lifestyle impact a person’s max potential
- Join our community and get exclusive access to us and our podcast guests
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker
- Video example of the True Cost of Paying Cash vs Using a Whole Life Policy
- Nelson Nash’s Website
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies