What This Episode Is About
For many salespeople, building a business on referrals seems difficult or impossible.
What are the primary challenges that make it hard for them to do it?
How can you tell whether you’re attracting referrals or repelling them?
How do we build a culture of referrals in our businesses?
On this episode, we are joined by author of 7L: The Seven Levels of Communication, Michael J. Maher, to talk about building a business on generosity and getting more referrals.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why people struggle with getting referrals
- The key to earning and attracting referrals
- How to build an army of salespeople in our market
- Why a referral strategy is better than marketing
- The importance of basing our interactions on love, generosity, and appreciation
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Get Michael’s book, 7L: The Seven Levels of Communication
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies