What This Episode Is About
Unless this is your first introduction or us or the Wealth Without Wall Street podcast, you’ve heard us mention the Infinite Banking Concept and/or it’s creator, Nelson Nash.
Well, we’re beyond excited to finally bring you the man himself in this week’s episode.
Nelson’s Infinite Banking Concept literally changed our lives and is the inspiration for this entire podcast.
Nelson is also the author of Becoming Your Own Banker; which has sold over 400,000 copies and is available is 31 different countries!
We love the book so much we actually recorded an entire podcast episode around the very topic of becoming your own banker.
In Nelson’s first appearance on the Wealth Without Street Podcast, he talks about the history of the Infinite Banking Concept and the struggles that came with being a trailblazer in the world of personal finance.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- What Nelson noticed in the insurance industry in the 1960’s that no one else had
- The costly real estate issue that led Nelson to begin developing the Infinite Banking Concept
- The resistance Nelson experienced in the early days of sharing his Infinite Banking Concept
- When Nelson realized it wasn’t as important to pay off debt as he had always been told it was
- How Nelson went from sharing the Infinite Banking Concept with a handful of people to sharing it across the world