What This Episode Is About
There are so many different types of life insurance, that sometimes it can be difficult to work out which is best for you.
Does it make more sense to take out a whole life policy, or is term life insurance more appropriate?
Which is cheaper, and which will give you greater returns?
On this episode, we’re discussing part 8 of Becoming Your Own Banker, and sharing insights on making the right policy choice for our goals and how that works with Infinite Banking.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- That the cost of most death benefits is the same
- The benefits of term insurance
- Why a smaller death benefit is an advantage
Join Our Community:
If you want to engage with others like yourself who are breaking free from corporate America and Wall Street, this is the place. As a part of the community you will receive exclusive access to our podcast guests for live Q & A as well as weekly coaching on our 5 Pillars of Wealth Without Wall Street.
Join us on the journey to financial freedom at community.wealthwithoutwallstreet.com
- Join our community and get exclusive access to us and our podcast guests
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker
- Nelson Nash’s Website
- Watch this short video of how banks make money
- Video example of the True Cost of Paying Cash vs Using a Whole Life Policy
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies