What This Episode Is About
Though we’ve received so much inspiration from Nelson Nash, we’ve never given a review of his book, Becoming Your Own Banker— until now!
Why is it so important to become your own banker?
How can you go about creating your own wealth?
On this episode, we discuss Nelson Nash’s legendary book and the powerful concepts it presents.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why you must understand how banks work, and remain hands-on with your money
- The power of cash flow, and how it can allow you to be your own banker
- Why seeking a coach will help you on your financial journey
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker
- Video example of Russ explaining the True Cost of Paying Cash vs Using a Whole Life Policy
- Nelson Nash’s Website
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies