What This Episode Is About
We’ve all been conditioned to feel compelled to pay off our debts as quickly as possible, but is that actually the right choice?
In this episode, we’re discussing the hotly debated topic of whether we should use our cash to pay off debt or whether we should keep it available for investment opportunities as they arise.
While you can probably guess which side we fall on, there is actually no concrete answer to this topic. No matter which path you choose, there will always be tension so you have to decide which kind of tension you’re most comfortable with.
Today, we’re going to hopefully provide some helpful insights to guide you through the process of making that decision.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How a business owner was able to make a killing after his business was wiped out by Hurricane Katrina
- What most people mean when they say they want to be debt-free
- Why there will always be tension no matter if you decide to pay off debt or not
- Three steps to help you utilize your cash in better ways than paying off certain types of debt
- Why you need to remove emotions from the decision-making process
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 019: Takeaways from: The Power of Consistency by Weldon Long
- Tim Arnold’s Book: The Power of Healthy Tension
- Download our Priority Payoff Guide
- Schedule a Call with Us