What This Episode Is About
Putting together a course or a digital product that creates a passive stream of income is every online business owner’s dream.
Yet many entrepreneurs lose a lot of money creating products that have no demand.
How can we make sure there’s a demand for what we offer? How can we learn more about our clients and their needs?
Why should we start with consulting before creating a digital product?
In this episode, Jereshia Hawk shares how to build an online business with maximal impact and minimal risk.
If you have an idea or a talent that you want to leverage through an online course, don’t miss this episode!
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How consulting is a great way to make the leap from a corporate job to self-employment
- The importance of having an income goal before you start
- The 3-step process of the buyer’s journey
- Why the “riches” are in the “niches”
- How to understand the needs of your clients before investing in the launch of a digital product
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.