What This Episode Is About
Timing and risk management are everything in real estate. Fortunes are made just by being in the right place at the right time.
How can we measure the pulse of the real estate market? When is the best time to buy? And what are the practices that can help us find good business partners?
In this episode, real estate investor and coach, Brian Trippe, talks about lending and market predictions.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The current problem with real estate education
- The risks that come with taking a mortgage
- How we can make predictions for the future based on current real estate market
- Why real estate is one of the safest investments we can make
- The value of getting the opinion of a broker on the actual worth of the property before buying
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Brian can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get Brian’s book, Nothing’s For Sale
- Another book we mentioned, Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
- Ibbotson Study on How Much Can You Safely Withdrawal In Retirement
- William Bengen study October 1994 “Determining withdrawal rates using Historical Data”
- Wade Pfau’s White Paper on Using Life Insurance In Retirement
- Wade Pfau’s Research on the 4% Rule
- Mike Michalowicz’s book Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies