What This Episode Is About
We’ve got a new co-host! Ernie Brown joins the crew to lend his unique, wise, and humorous insights into today’s topic; using cash to take advantage of opportunities.
The traditional Wall Street mindset is to keep your money locked up and let someone else utilize and control it. Of course, this is the exact opposite of what we want you to do.
When you have your money in an opportunity fund instead, you’ll be amazed at the amount and variety of opportunities that come your way … with very little effort on your part.
In this episode, we talk about why you need to build a warehouse for your cash, how to find those lucrative opportunities, why you shouldn’t say yes to all of them, the importance of staying in your lane by only taking advantage of opportunities for things and people you know, and much more!
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The story of a friend who took advantage of an opportunity that provided collateral to the tune of $60,000 per month
- Why you need to build a warehouse for your money
- Understanding how to talk to the market and let them know you’re open for business
- Examples of how we’ve taken advantage of opportunities ourselves
- The importance of saying no to most of the opportunities that come your way
- Why you need to stay in your lane and stick with things or people you know
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 014: 5-Steps to Becoming Your Own Banker
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 022: Balancing Life, Business, Franchises and More with Ashley Kaple
- Weldon Long’s Book: The Power of Consistency
- Cashflow 101 Game
- Download our Checklist: Things You Must Know When Doing Private Lending
- Schedule a Call with Us