What This Episode Is About
If you cringed when you saw the word “networking” in the title for this week’s episode, you’re definitely not going to want to miss it.
We get it.
A few years ago, we were just like you.
The idea of going to another networking event just to exchange business cards we knew we were going to throw away as soon as we walked out of the door was awful.
The thing is, that’s not true networking. True networking comes from a place of serving others and not just thinking about how the people you’re meeting can help you.
We encourage you to throw everything you think you know about networking out of the window and try out the tips and strategies we’ll be discussing in this week’s episode that have led us to love networking and to consider it a vital part of how we grow our business.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why you need to throw your preconceived notions about networking out of the window
- The importance of networking from a place of wanting to help others and not just yourself
- What a network stack is and how you can implement it
- The three power questions that will change how people view you
- Examples of how the tips discussed in this episode have helped us grown our own business
- Three reasons people aren’t referring you to others
- 7L: The Seven Levels of Communication: Go From Relationships to Referrals by Michael J. Maher
- Real Estate Note Investing: Using Mortgage Notes to Passively and Massively Increase Your Income by Dave Van Horn
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant: Guide to Financial Freedom by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg and John David Mann
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 022: Balancing Life, Business, Franchises and More with Ashley Kaple
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 024: Opportunities Find CASH
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!