What This Episode Is About
A major rise in taxes is inevitable in a country flooded by debt.
In the end, the government will have to pay off the debt, and the only way this can happen is by increasing taxes.
How much could taxes potentially rise? What has history taught us about taxes and the economy? Can we prepare for a scenario where taxes double?
In this episode, we talk about taxes and the predictions made by experts on the matter.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How to prepare for financial crisis situations
- Why postponing our taxes will hurt us in the long-term
- Why there’s no such thing as “free” benefits from the government
- The advantage of saving our money in tax-free vehicles such as a Roth IRA or whole life insurance
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- The Tax Train is Coming to Birmingham! Thursday, November 29th – 6:30 PM CST at AMC Vestavia Hills 10
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
- Ibbotson Study on How Much Can You Safely Withdrawal In Retirement
- William Bengen study October 1994 “Determining withdrawal rates using Historical Data”
- Wade Pfau’s White Paper on Using Life Insurance In Retirement
- Wade Pfau’s Research on the 4% Rule
- Mike Michalowicz’s book Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies