What This Episode Is About
Creating streams of passive income in real estate is about market knowledge and always seeking out new investment opportunities.
How can we prepare ourselves for making our first purchase?
What factors reduce the risks of losing money in real estate?
Why is it important to set a goal and a timeline for yourself?
In this episode, Mark Haruguchi talks about how he started his journey in real estate investments and shares the lessons he learned along the way.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- What it takes to maintain and protect passive income
- Why you should always be seeking new investment opportunities
- How multiple streams of income can make it easier for you to deal with loss
- Importance of holding yourself accountable
- How being goal-oriented helps determine your success
- Becoming Your Own Banker on Amazon
- Cultivating Passive Income
- The 10x Mind Expander by Dan Sullivan
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 037: 10X Mind Expander for Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 035: Networking to Build Your Business
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!