What This Episode Is About
A sense of community is a powerful force in bringing people together.
Whether through family, friends, church, or something else, most people have some sort of personal community that they are a part of.
How can we use the same spirit of community to our advantage in our business?
On this episode, we discuss how you can apply community values to your business network.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How to introduce yourself and become a part of a community
- The first step you can take towards surrounding yourself with likeminded people who can support your endeavors
- How to respond to new people in your community
- The importance of finding an accountability partner
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies