What This Episode Is About
This week’s guest, Andrew Lanoie, undoubtedly knows more celebrities than any other guest we’ve had on the show so far. As a former Hollywood talent agent, Andrew’s worked with artists like Peter Frampton, Styx, Dennis Miller, and Whoopi Goldberg … just to name a few.
However, it’s what led Andrew to give up that lucrative career that we’re talking about today … the sexy world of mobile home park investing.
Okay, so maybe it’s not quite as sexy as being an agent to the stars, but it is a pretty interesting alternative way of putting our money to work and we can’t wait to share with you!
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Andrew’s transition from being an agent for A-list celebrities to investing in mobile home parks
- Why Andrew didn’t stick with investing in single family homes even after purchasing over 100 of them
- Why Andrew decided to invest in mobile home parks instead of multi-family buildings
- The reason Andrew sells the homes in his parks but rents the land
- Is today’s current real estate market the equivalent of the market in 2007 before the real estate bubble burst?
- The main challenge Andrew experiences when trying to purchase new mobile home parks
- Four Peaks Partners
- Andrew Lanoie’s Free Private Investments Guide
- Robert T. Kiyosaki’s Book: Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!