What This Episode Is About
One thing that makes a huge difference both in business and our personal lives is our willingness to commit to lifelong learning and self-improvement.
Why is it important to attend live events?
How do we make sure we’re getting the most out of our event attendance?
How do we avoid getting overwhelmed by all the information?
On this episode, Jason Will shared how he went from being ego-driven to learning-based, and why he invests so heavily in events and personal development.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why entrepreneurs (mistakenly) avoid events
- How to invest in self-improvement, even at a low cost
- Why continued learning is so important for success
- Why we get more out of events when we pay for them
- The importance of humbling ourselves to receive new information
- Why we should aim to come away with one solid concept or process that can change our lives.
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Learn more about IMPACT Agent University
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies