What This Episode Is About
Every entrepreneur has had to experience a failure at some point, and that can come with a lot of baggage.
How do we make sure fear of failure doesn’t hold us back from the next idea and opportunity?
What does it take to get that first 1,000 subscribers and customers?
Why is it so important to listen to the advice of wise people around us?
On this episode, online entrepreneur Monique McLean shares insights on the other side of failure, rebuilding after losing everything, and scaling a business to a whopping 570,000 distributors in her organization.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why we should stay open to counsel
- How to recover from guilt and failure after our business goes down
- How to move forward and take action on a new business path
- Why growing a business— even a successful one— is like riding a roller coaster
- You’re going to have ups and downs and there are going to be moments you wish you didn’t go for the ride
- If we run our business based on adding value to people’s lives, all the work pays off
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Check out Monique’s company, Oh My Oils
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies