What This Episode Is About
A lot of the teaching resources on finance focus solely on technical aspects.
What other factors are involved in generating wealth?
How can human problems impact our journeys to success?
On this episode, we discuss the human problems Nelson Nash identifies in Becoming Your Own Banker.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- What Parkinson’s Law can teach us about how to manage our earnings
- Why we’re surrounded by misinformation about finance and managing money
- How breaking free of the banks allows you to break free from their rules
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Join our community and get exclusive access to us and our podcast guests
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker
- Nelson Nash’s Website
- Watch this short video of how banks make money
- Video example of the True Cost of Paying Cash vs Using a Whole Life Policy
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies