What This Episode Is About
Storytelling is a powerful way to connect with people, but it can be confusing for business owners who have never used it before.
After all, what stories should we tell?
Should we talk about ourselves, or about what we do?
How can we tell a story in a way that resonates with our audience and builds instant credibility?
In this episode, J.J. Peterson shares how businesses can use stories to connect with their audience, build trust, and increase their sales.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How to communicate your process for solving a potential client’s problem
- Why you should keep our message brief and punchy
- The biggest mistake of business storytelling
- Why you should be straightforward with your Call to Action
- How to build trust through storytelling