What This Episode Is About
For years, we’ve seen a steady rise in the markets.
While this is favorable in the present moment, we have to consider when we’ll see an inevitable crash.
What are some of the indicators that a recession is imminent?
Where should you invest in preparation for a possible crash?
On this episode, author and economist Dr. Bob Murphy shares his predictions and advice.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why you should be wary of a boom period
- The relevance of the inverted yield curve
- Where you should be investing ahead of a recession
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- To find out more about The Case for IBC, head to thecaseforibc.com
- You can also find out more about Dr. Bob’s seminars at infinitebanking.org/bizowner
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies