What This Episode Is About
As business owners and passive investors, it’s important to remember we won’t become successful overnight.
What lessons should we be learning along the way?
How can transparency improve our business?
On this episode, CEO and co-founder of High Return Real Estate, Jeff Schechter shares the mistakes he’s made and the lessons he’s learned in the real estate investing space.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why following through on promises is a key to great client relationships
- How using set prices can prevent you from spending too much when flipping or rehabilitating houses
- The importance of doing things the right way instead of cutting corners
Join Our Community:
If you want to engage with others like yourself who are breaking free from corporate America and Wall Street, this is the place. As a part of the community you will receive exclusive access to our podcast guests for live Q & A as well as weekly coaching on our 5 Pillars of Wealth Without Wall Street.
Join us on the journey to financial freedom at community.wealthwithoutwallstreet.com
- To find out more about Jeff and High Return Real Estate, head to https://highreturnrealestate.com
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies