What This Episode Is About
To be a cash flow investor, we need to be in one of three businesses; laundromats, self-storage, or car washes.
If we’re thinking of investing in car washes, how do we start, and how should we be structuring our branches?
What are some of the challenges we may go through, and how can we best prepare for them?
On this episode, founder of Wash Me Fast, Jim Dudley, shares his advice on how to turn a car wash into a solid stream of income.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The importance of hiring a general manager for each branch
- The importance of self-confidence
- How to staff our car washes
Join Our Community:
If you want to engage with others like yourself who are breaking free from corporate America and Wall Street, this is the place. As a part of the community you will receive exclusive access to our podcast guests for live Q & A as well as weekly coaching on our 5 Pillars of Wealth Without Wall Street.
Join us on the journey to financial freedom at community.wealthwithoutwallstreet.com
- To find out more about Wash Me Fast, visit http://www.washmefast.com
- And to learn more about Jim, head to https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-dudley-1327668
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies