What This Episode Is About
Alongside convenience, platforms like Airbnb have become popular thanks to their options for reviews.
We have to make sure we’re offering a service our market wants, and be willing to go the extra mile.
Even if we’re not willing to put in the extra work yourself, we should consider hiring a property manager.
Short-term rentals are a great business opportunity, but we have to be willing to put in the work and resources to get to the top.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Don’t limit yourself to one platform
- Why we shouldn’t skimp on amenities
- Research extensively before you buy a property
Join Our Community:
If you want to engage with others like yourself who are breaking free from corporate America and Wall Street, this is the place. As a part of the community you will receive exclusive access to our podcast guests for live Q & A as well as weekly coaching on our 5 Pillars of Wealth Without Wall Street.
Join us on the journey to financial freedom at community.wealthwithoutwallstreet.com
- To find out more about Megan’s properties, head to nashvillevacationhomes.com
- To learn about her furnishing and design business, visit hospitalitycreator.com
- And to educate yourself on renting responsibly, see rentresponsibly.org
- The online tool Megan refers to in this episode is vrolio.com (an “mls” for vacation rental properties with a calculator for estimating income and expenses)
- Learn more about https://www.airdna.co/
- Vacation Rental Glossary of Terms by Lodgify
- The distinguished guest lists, blog and more by Alanna Schroeder
She and Tyann Marcink also have a FB group for new hosts: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1741548169478525/
- Vacation Rental Success Formula –
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies