What This Episode Is About
Taking over the banking function for yourself and your family is a rewarding experience, but it’s not risk-free.
What do you need to know about private lending before getting started?
How can you avoid making mistakes as you become your own banker?
What steps can you take to ensure that you remain in a good position?
On this episode, we’re talking with a private lender, Ray Burkhalter, to hear his advice and what he’s learned along the way.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The importance of doing your research before lending
- The value of hiring a third-party appraiser
- Why you must be aware of the ways a deal could go wrong
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- To contact Ray, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also find Ray on Linkedin
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies