What This Episode Is About
There’s a new movement sweeping across America called FIRE (Financial Independence, Retire Early).
They are conquering one of the biggest enemies of financial security: overspending.
How can we become more aware of our spending habits?
How can we spend less without sacrificing aspects of our lifestyle that we love?
And how can technology help us track where our money is going?
In this episode, we talk about why we overspend and what we can do about it.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The common ways we spend needlessly
- How easy it is to lose track of the money spent on small things that add up every day
- Why saving is important at every income level
- The importance of considering our ability to withstand the hard times when we look at our priorities and financial situation
- Why we should separate our business income from our personal income
- How to save systematically
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!