What This Episode Is About
Most of us save money, only to let our savings sit there.
Is there a way to increase our interest rates and get tax benefits on our current savings?
Why is it important to avoid investment situations where the use of our money comes with fees?
And what are the best (and worst) ways to generate passive income?
In this episode, we talk about how to create passive streams of income by using our current funds.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The problems with savings accounts
- How we can make our dollars work for us
- The three concepts that can simplify our lives and lead to passive income
- The importance of having access to our cash without penalties
- How overfunded life insurance can be a productive use of your money
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
- Ibbotson Study on How Much Can You Safely Withdrawal In Retirement
- William Bengen study October 1994 “Determining withdrawal rates using Historical Data”
- Wade Pfau’s White Paper on Using Life Insurance In Retirement
- Wade Pfau’s Research on the 4% Rule
- Mike Michalowicz’s book Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies