What This Episode Is About
Everyone dreams of building passive income and stepping away from the grind.
Is it possible in the investing world?
What makes investing in niches so profitable?
What does it take to outsource every step of the process to a team?
In this episode, Mark Podolsky, “The Land Geek” shares his journey of becoming a land investor, striking gold in the oldest asset known to man.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why the “riches are in the niches”
- Some of the best opportunities for investing in land
- The advantages of investing in small properties in rural areas
- How solving a problem for a landowner can get you “properties for pennies”
- How to leverage a team of virtual assistants