What This Episode Is About
Our guest this week is Mary Jo Irmen. She is the author of Farming Without The Bank and that’s exactly what we’re discussing today.
If you’re a farmer or rancher, listen to this episode immediately.
If you’re not either one of those things, you’ll still find some valuable information in this episode because, when it comes right down to it, a family farm or ranch is still a business at it’s core.
The farming industry has seen some incredible advancements in just the last 50-60 years, but the banking system for farmers and ranchers hasn’t changed in over 100 years.
Farmers and ranchers regularly experience the pressures of having access to cash and, with a business that is typically multi-generational, it’s a problem that tends to get worse over time instead of better.
Mary Jo specifically helps farmers and ranchers utilize the Infinite Banking Concept to allow them to stop the cycle and break free from the control of the bank.
Take a listen to this episode to learn more!
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why it’s so important for farmers and ranchers to live without the bank
- How the bank effectively controls the farmer’s paycheck
- How banking for farmers and ranchers hasn’t changed for the past 100+ years
- The problem with farmers and ranchers being cash poor and asset rich
- How Mary Jo uses the Infinite Banking Concept to help farmers and ranchers get away from banks
- Why farmers and ranchers need to develop a generational mindset
- Mary Jo’s response to people who say they want to work with their local insurance agent to begin utilizing the Infinite Banking Concept
- A few success stories Mary Jo’s helped her farmers with using the Infinite Banking Concept