What This Episode Is About
One of the biggest questions people have about building wealth is how they can go about creating equity with a house.
Is it a wise strategy to build equity by making extra payments to the bank?
How can you employ a life insurance policy to get the best of both worlds?
What are the differences between building equity in a house through a bank vs. using the Infinite Banking policy?
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How to reduce the risk of payments to the bank
- The downsides of a home equity line
- How to effectively build equity with an IBC policy
- Why the key to building wealth is a different perspective
- How Joey is applying the equity concept to running 100% of his income and expenses through his policies!
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
- Video on Income equals Premium! here: https://youtu.be/9o36vkLM3-Q
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies