What This Episode Is About
Connor Boyack is the President of the Libertas Institute and The Association for Teaching Kids Economics. While those credentials alone are incredibly impressive, we’re not going to be talking about either one of those organizations today.
In this episode, we’re talking with Connor about his widely successful series of children’s book that are aimed at teaching children about complicated economic principles and topics.
We personally use Connor’s books to educate our own young children and can’t recommend them highly enough. In fact, we love them so much, we’re giving some away!
Leave us a review in iTunes or Apple Podcasts and send us a screenshot to receive a free copy of one of Connor’s books.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How Connor got into writing children’s books
- The target audience age range for Connor’s books
- Are our children intentionally being dumbed down?
- The first step parents should take if they want to start educating their child about economics and finance.
- Russ and Joey’s own experience of how their children react to Connor’s books
- The Synopsis of Connor’s Book, The Tuttle Twins and the Search for Atlas based on Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged
- How you can get Connor’s activity work books to take your child’s economic education even further