What This Episode Is About
Robert Murphy, PhD, is an Economist, a Research Assistant Professor at the Free Market Institute at Texas Tech University, the co-author of numerous books, and the host of two different podcasts.
In this episode, we talk about whether or not the stock market is getting ready to crash, should we be putting money in bitcoin, if gold and silver is something we should be including in our portfolio, why business owners need alternate forms of banking, and much more!
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Bob’s take on what keeps entrepreneurs from growing their wealth from an economic standpoint
- Bob’s thoughts on the Bitcoin craze
- Why Bob believes small business owners should have a whole life policy as an alternate form of banking
- Why Bob wouldn’t be surprised if there were a stock market or real estate crash in the near future
- Should you store your precious metals in a safety deposit box or keep them in your possession?
- What Bob says to people who think he’s crazy for not playing the stock market right now
- How people make the mistake of letting their emotions influence their financial decisions