What This Episode Is About
The hiring process is stressful and costly, especially when new hires don’t live up to our expectations.
What can we do to make sure we hire people who are great for our team?
What we should look for beyond hard skills when bringing someone new into our company?
And how should we handle low-performing workers?
In this episode, Matt White talks about the culture index and how we can find the right people for our business.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- What we should look for beyond hard skills when hiring
- How to make sure we hire people who are great for our team
- Why people leave their companies
- How we should handle low-performing workers
- How performance defines company culture
- Culture Index Survey
- Culture Index Overview (PDF)
- The 10x Mind Expander by Dan Sullivan
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 037: 10X Mind Expander for Entrepreneurs
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 035: Networking to Build Your Business
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!