What This Episode Is About
We’ve talked a lot about becoming your own banker, but what system or set of principles can get you there?
Is it possible to become your own banker immediately?
How can you create your own banking system that ensures a great legacy, rather than immediacy?
On this episode, we’re explaining how to create your own banking system through life insurance.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- The importance of thinking long-term and acknowledging your ability to create a legacy
- Why this process involves a system of policies instead of just one life insurance policy
- How to expand your banking system by being the banker for other people in your life
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Join our community and get exclusive access to us and our podcast guests
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker
- Nelson Nash’s Website
- Watch this short video of how banks make money
- Video example of the True Cost of Paying Cash vs Using a Whole Life Policy
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies