What This Episode Is About
People in their 40s and 50s are sometimes referred to as the ‘sandwich’ generation— caught between supporting their children and their elderly parents.
What can you and your parents do today to ensure they are financially sound in their retirement?
Are solutions like ‘reverse mortgages’ too good to be true?
On this episode, we’re joined by David Karcher, a mortgage banker at FirstBank. David is here to explain what reverse mortgages entail, and how they could benefit your parents and yourself.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why you should encourage your parents to consider a reverse mortgage in their retirement
- Reasons to set up a reverse line of credit
- What the “due and payable clause” actually means for a homeowner or their heirs
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- To learn more about David, go to: https://fbmortgageloans.com/lo/dkarcher/
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies