What This Episode Is About
The idea of becoming your own banker is overwhelming if you’re thinking about what it takes to build an actual bank.
What does it actually mean to be your own banker?
Which basic processes of traditional banking can you make your own?
How should we think about our life insurance premiums, and what can we do to leverage them?
On this episode, we’re discussing how to create your own bank and the benefits of doing so.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Taking control of your money for time freedom
- The limitation that traditional banks have when lending
- Why our life insurance premiums aren’t expenses, but resources
- Learning from like-minded people
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Watch this short video of how banks make money
- Join our community and get exclusive access to us and our podcast guests
- Nelson Nash’s Book: Becoming Your Own Banker
- Video example of the True Cost of Paying Cash vs Using a Whole Life Policy
- Nelson Nash’s Website
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies