What This Episode Is About
On this podcast, and in our business, we’re all about building value and this week’s guest is providing a ton of valuable information about digital marketing.
“Digital marketing” is a term you’ve probably heard quite a bit over the past several years, but there’s still a lot of confusion around what digital marketing even means.
Digital marketing master, Corbitt Chandler, is here to answer your questions and help you understand the value of taking your business online; even if it’s a local brick and mortar business.
Take a listen to this week’s episode to find out what actions you can take today to start implementing a digital marketing strategy for your business.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Corbitt’s journey of managing millions in sponsorships for international soccer stars to where he is now
- Why Corbitt focus his efforts on Facebook
- A general overview of what Corbitt does with Facebook ads for his clients to help them reach a new audience
- How growing privacy concerns has impacted the way Corbitt can target his ads to the right people
- The type of ROI Corbitt expects with his clients’ Facebook ad campaigns
- The main digital marketing challenges Corbitt helps his clients overcome
- Why you need a good sales pipeline in place when you’re using digital marketing strategies
- The steps you can take today to move forward with digital marketing for your business
- Corbitt Chandler’s Website: Apex Current
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 035: Networking to Build Your Business
- The Backwards Brain Bicycle
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!