What This Episode Is About
Note investing is another great way to build passive income, but it’s not something many people are familiar with.
What is note investing, and what are its advantages?
What’s the best way to get started in note investing? What are the pitfalls to avoid?
On this episode, we talk with Scott Carson of We Close Notes. Scott has found great success from buying notes, and he shares how you can get started with another way to invest using your infinite banking policies.
Watch the Full Conversation Here:
Mentioned In This Episode:
- A tangible way to become your own banker
- Advantages to buying notes
- How to look in the right places
- Why you should aim to keep people in their houses
- Common pitfalls to avoid
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- To find out more about Scott, head to: weclosenotes.com
- You can also hear more of his advice on his podcast, The Note Closers Show.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies