What This Episode Is About
Many “technicians” love the idea of more freedom in their lives.
Yet when they start a business, they realize there’s even more work to be done in order to generate an income for themselves.
What did the FIRE movement get wrong about inflation and taxes?
How can using a dividend-paying whole life policy be a better place for our savings?
Why should buying assets be our ultimate goal?
In this episode, we dive into some potential pitfalls for the FIRE Movement and share some strategic alternatives.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- Why being a lazy investor is a really bad thing
- What we can expect from the stock market in 5-10 years, and what it means for investing
- The limitations of budgeting
- How debt can be used strategically
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!
- Ibbotson Study on How Much Can You Safely Withdrawal In Retirement
- William Bengen study October 1994 “Determining withdrawal rates using Historical Data”
- Wade Pfau’s White Paper on Using Life Insurance In Retirement
- Wade Pfau’s Research on the 4% Rule
- Mike Michalowicz’s book Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine
*We use affiliate links and if you choose to buy things we might receive compensation from those companies