What This Episode Is About
We’re very excited about the topic of this week’s podcast episode as it aligns perfectly with what we talk about every single day with our clients; growing and expanding your business and finances.
If you’re not growing, you’re shrinking.
The statement above, which we firmly believe in, can be applied to your business, your finances, and even your personal life.
That’s why we’re breaking down Dan Sullivan’s book, The 10x Mind Expander and explaining why it’s so important to begin thinking about how you can 10x your business and life.
Mentioned In This Episode:
- How a swim meet is the perfect example of what can happen when we block out the distractions
- Why it’s easier to 10x your business than it is to 2x it
- The importance of only doing tasks that utilize your unique abilities
- The power of envisioning what your life will be like after you’ve 10x’d your business
- The value of working with a coach
- Steps you can take today to start 10x’ing your business
- The 10x Mind Expander by Dan Sullivan
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 022: Balancing Life, Business, Franchises and More with Ashley Kaple
- Wealth Without Street Podcast Episode 036: Corbitt Chandler: A Digital Marketing Master. Message, Media, Market.
- Schedule a Call with Us
- Sign up for our next webinar: 3 Secrets to Building Wealth Without Wall Street!
- Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!